Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year...Woo!

A New Year...Woo!

...I blinked a couple times, and the year was gone. I guess time flies when you're having fun?!??! It was a good year!

...I want to give a big "WELCOME" to all new Kitty Stampede followers, I woke up yesterday, checked my email and BAM, I had all these emails with comments to publish...I looked at my blog stats and realized I was recognized on"Blogs of Note", too cool. Thankyou for taking note of my wee bloggington. I feel all warm & fuzzy inside. I hope to bring lots of smiles & giggles, kitty-style to this new year ahead. after my "mostly" computer free vacation. ^_^  
...I also cannot wait to catch up with all my bloggy friends I've come to know & love (sorry i've been absent, dying to catch up) and meet all you new peeps! ...I'll get on that next year!!!! ;)

Til then...Here's some New Years Kitties that made me snicker...Enjoy, and Happy New Year to you all!



























No comments:

Post a Comment